Tuesday 24 August 2010

Educational Bar


A few images I have just finished for OUP.

I'm really pleased with the colours on these. It's nice to have the time to put a bit of effort into a job every once in a while.

This is the usual thing the educational companies ask for. "A girl doing this, a boy doing that, and man etc etc". I really like being able to add something to a boring class book. A little colour and some style if I can.

It's not as interesting as narrative but usually pays better.

1 comment:

  1. the images you posted are kinda small, but from those little thumbs they still look well designed and dynamic

    I know what you mean about the educational stuff. I have done a fair bit of that stuff and it is pretty dry, I think you have done a better job of it here than I!

    ReplyDelete