Friday 14 January 2011

First of 2011






Brilliant.

I'm now operating from my new office and I've completely moved out of the old paper mill.

I'm nearly set but I am ready and raring to get working from here. Computers set up. Shelves set up. Drawing board. Desks...

Good to go.

I thought my first entry to the blog for 2011 by showing a before and after. To the left is a doodle of the Hulk I did on the back of an envelope. On the right is the same image but coloured in Photoshop.

I had a basic idea of what I wanted to do but ran with it a colour stage.

Keep and eye out for more personal and 'work' stuff coming soon. If I were to make a new-year's resolution, which I don't, then right after "get more exercise" would be "keep on top of your blog this year". Let's hope I can keep that one, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment