I finally finished work on How To Save A Dragon by Annie Dalton [pub. Random House] the week before last.
I was first sent the manuscript in March 2010. Several changes happened throughout the year and I only managed to start drawing proper in Feb of this year. I've had a load of other commitments to see to so that's why it's taken so long. Well, that and the fact that in February the amount of images in the book jumped from 12 to 74.
Needless to say my 6 month work schedule got a little more complicated.
I'm going to post some of the images from the book, all black ink line on white, over my websites between now and the release date in September. The sites, including this one, are listed below.
Catch ya later!